Monday, January 19, 2015

Ourfalian Party

My Gatsby party would take place on one of the Maldives Islands. These beautiful islands are found in Asia; therefore all my out-of-town guests would be sent a free plane ticket, where they would be treated like First class, no matter where their seats are located. After enduring the 20 hour long plane ride of endless food, drinks, and pampering, the guests would be dropped off on the island. Other than my current AP Language class, my entire family and hand-picked individuals would be invited. These hand-picked individuals consist of anybody I have associated with, along with celebrities; one definitely being Leonardo DiCaprio. Anybody living around the area would also be welcome into my extravagant party. After the guests are dropped off on the island, we would make our way out to the beautiful beach. On the plane ride, all the guests were asked to fill out a paper which stated their favorite food. So when we get to the beach right before the sun sets, each individual is served whatever they had filled out on the paper. After eating and watching the amazing sun set, the real party begins. Every type of alcohol and soda is placed out into huge coolers for the guests; the soft, relaxing music is replaced with loud, upbeat music. The entertainment arrives; the empty white sand is covered in dancers and acrobats are swinging from the trees and the DJ on the stage is occasionally replaced by live music. The music varies from jazz to pop to techno to foreign music, such as Arabic and Spanish. All the guests are pulled onto the glowing sand to dance. The Maldives have some sort of glow-in-the-dark sand, which is why I chose it over every other beach in the world. The guests are also offered to take a late –night swim in the clear ocean. The party would not have an ending time, but whoever thinks they have had enough for the night has a hotel room awaiting them. My guests would be treated like royalty; pampered until they become spoiled; but they would also have the time of their lives with the breathtaking setting and unforgettable party. 

2 comments:

  1. You are correct Talar, your guests were treated like royalty. At your extravagant party I was able to indulge myself with so much food that I felt like I was going to throw up while dancing! The Maldive Islands were so beautiful that I can only remember the glowing water ever since that day. It did not quite feel like a 20s party, but I did have a blast! The music, food and setting were all amazing and I could not have asked for a better host. Thank you for the fun, free plane ride and for a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing night it was! You planned the evening perfectly and really made us feel like royalty. Thank you for all that you did for us! The food was amazing and the setting was beautiful. I danced the night away with you and the rest of the guests! It was a night full of wonderful music, laughter, and all around good times!

    ReplyDelete